Zsh start time issues.

Hello.

I've recently started using zsh as my default shell. The first bugging thing
is that it takes really long to start zsh. On MacOS X it takes about 6
seconds to start. When connecting to my FreeBSD server (where I set zsh as
my default shell too) it takes about 35 seconds to see shell prompt.
On FreeBSD I have clean install from ports, on MacOS I set up zsh-templates.
Are there any way to find out what's taking so much time?

Thanks in advance, Yuriy.