Re: Slowness issue with git completion

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 01:25:32AM +0300, Felipe Contreras wrote:

> Oh, if I say the current implementation is dead slow and unusable, you
> find that offensive? Maybe you should understand that criticism to
> code is not criticism to you.

My 2 cents: I've not written the git code, and I seldom use it. So
criticism to this code doesn't really affect me on any level. But I
found your tone hostile, and your comments rude.

Given that most people who work for zsh are volunteers, pissing them off
might not be the best way to go about things. Perhaps you might want to
take a look at

Specifically

    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#courtesy
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#not_losing

GI

--
The 10 Commandments of DOS:
7. Know in thy heart that DOS shall always maintain backward