Re: Slowness issue with git completion

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 02:51:05PM +0200, Nikolai Weibull wrote:
> [snip]
>
> Let’s instead remove it.
>
> The attached patch seems to speed up matching a lot, while maintaining
> all functionality.  There might be cases that I haven’t considered.
> Please review.

Seems to work fine for me (haven't tested it thoroughly though,
just normal usage).

However it looks like two __git_files_relative are still there,
in the functions:

    __git_changed-in-index_files
    __git_changed-in-working-tree_files

But I only noticed it when I tried this:

    git commit --am<tab>

    __git_changed-in-index_files:5: command not found: __git_files_relative
    __git_changed-in-working-tree_files:5: command not found: __git_files_relative

Regards,
Simon
--
+ privacy is necessary