Re: zle messes up 'words' variable?

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 7:24 PM, Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On May 5,  5:39pm, Felipe Contreras wrote:
> }
> } The problem with the the zsh completion is that it's so slows that is
> } basically unusable. And apparently you guys want it this way [1].
>
> The problem with hopping in to a list where you aren't a subscriber
> is that you miss nuance and follow-ups.

True. But I asked the question very clearly[1], and nobody seems to be
interested in fixing the slowness issue *now*, and trying to improve
the performance of the more correct approach *later*. I read a few
more mails in the thread online where I wasn't CC'ed and to me it
still that nobody is pushing for a compromise.

If there's will for a compromise, then I can help, even for the
correct approach, but if not, I don't see the point of subscribing;
git's bash completion works perfectly fine for me *now*.

Cheers.

[1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.shells.zsh.devel/22480

--
Felipe Contreras