Re: PATCH: update packages docs for 4.3.12

On May 6, 12:44pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: update packages docs for 4.3.12
}
} I think that's pretty much everything... oh, except for the termcap on
} AIX thing.  Apart from that, if anyone knows of remaining compatibility
} problems, now is the time to speak.

I can't think of any compatibility problems, but the various cases of
memory garbling in menu selection haven't been resolved -- I haven't
committed workers/29049 yet for example, because it seems to be too
aggressive about "the state when menu completion began" when there is
a partial word on the line.