Re: Another uncommitted patch

On Fri, 06 May 2011 08:22:28 -0700
> Should I commit users/15442 ("SH_WORD_SPLIT, $* and null IFS")?
>
> I remember seeing something from someone about the "YUK" comment, but
> whatever it was is not linked as a followup in the archive.

I think the fix is probably reasonable, however I believe I suggested
just sticking with basing it on SH_WORD_SPLIT to reduce the number of
different behaviours; having three is probably more confusing than just
changing the behaviour which isn't obviously correct anyway.  I suspect
the YUK chunk went with Wayne's fix to multsub.