Re: SIGFPE crash

On Sun, 8 May 2011 00:27:30 +0200
Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> +                    if (a.u.l == LONG_MIN && b.u.l == -1)
> >
> > should be LLONG_MIN
> >

> It should probably be neither, zsh does some weird stuff to find a
> suitably long type for .l, which may or may not be a long long.

It needs a test in configure.ac where we check the type, around line
967, to check if LLONG_MIN and LLONG_MAX exist and if so define
ZSH_INT_MIN and ZSH_INT_MAX to those, and a bit later (after
the 64 bit stuff) if we didn't define them yet, test for LONG_MIN and
LONG_MAX and use those, otherwise (which shouldn't really happen) just
use some hackery with sizeof and shifts as a fallback (and perhaps print
a warning that we'd like to know about it).