Re: PATCH: Add g:: parameter expansion flag

On 12 May 2011 17:49, Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Okay, how's this? I swapped the order so g happens first, and changed
> the docs as discussed.

Just as I was thinking about committing it, I found a bug. I have to
metafy the result of getkeystring().
% print -Rn ${(g:o:):-'\201\227\343\201\257'}|wc -c
zsh: command not found: は
1

Not exactly the intended result :).

So I am pretty sure I want to use META_HREALLOC, is that correct? Ie
	    if (!copied)
		val = dupstring(val), copied = 1;
	    val = getkeystring(val, &len, getkeys, NULL);
            val = metafy(val, len, META_HREALLOC);
(and same for the isarr case)

--
Mikael Magnusson