Re: completers using zstat don't work with zmodload -F zsh/stat

On Jul 27, 11:04am, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
}
} I did have an alias, but only in root's .zshrc, didn't think to check
} for that. Adding -U to the zrecompile command didn't help, I had to
} remove the alias.

Adding -U to zrecompile won't do anything unless you either first
remove all the *.zwc files or at least one of the functions referenced
by the .zwc file has changed since the last time zrecompile was run.
It deliberately skips zcompile if there have been no changes to the
source files.