Re: PATCH: zsh/datetime $EPOCHREALTIME

On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 17:38:52 +0200
Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If it's an array, how do you get both elements at the 'same' time? I'm
> guessing you would always have to copy the array in one step and then
> access the elements in the copy.

I believe that's correct, yes.  I think copying the whole array is safe
since we only call the array get function once (line 2360 of subst.c
which ends up in getvaluearr() which performs one call to the
parameter-specific get function), but that could probably do with a
quick once over if this gets implemented.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx>            Software Engineer
Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070                   Cambridge Silicon Radio Limited

More information can be found at www.csr.com. Follow CSR on Twitter at http://twitter.com/CSR_PLC and read our blog at www.csr.com/blog