starting <tab> completion / command history

Hi zsh workers,

Is there a way to map a <tab> at the beginning of a command line to a
completion function?

I want to use it to complete full command lines which I save as a
history for each directory so that I can re-use commonly executed
commands (incl. parameters) for a specific directory.

The idea is a little bit similar to the autojump command [1] which I
really love and imo such a tool does not exist yet (please point me to
such a project if you know something like that).

Best regards

Sebastian Tramp

  1. https://github.com/joelthelion/autojump

--
Sebastian Tramp - Department of Computer Science; University of Leipzig
WebID: http://sebastian.tramp.name  Tel. (Fax): +49 341 97 323-66 (-29)