Re: Completion/Unix/Command/_adb

On Sat, 20 Aug 2011, Bart Schaefer wrote:

Nobody else remembers that the "a" in "adb" didn't orginally have anything to do with Android? Nobody's still using zsh on a system that has adb and dbx as the standard debugging tools?

I merely suggest that perhaps this Android thing doesn't belong in "Unix". (Sorry for so belatedly mentioning this. I just spotted Mikael moving _schedtool into the "Linux" tree and that reminded me.)

So where should _adb for Android Debug Bridge go? It's not "Linux", it's available for all Unix-like platforms, AFAIK. How are conflicts handled in general?

--
Best,
Ben