Re: _N_GNU_nonoption_argv_flags_

On Sep 27,  7:42pm, Stephane Chazelas wrote:
}
}        _N_GNU_nonoption_argv_flags_
} 	      (Here N is grep's numeric process ID.)  If the ith
} 	      character of this environment variable's value is
} 	      1, do not consider the ith operand of grep to be
} 	      an option, even if it appears  to  be  one.
}
} It's news to me. Is there any plan for zsh to implement that?

I would have to guess there are no plans, because I've never heard
it mentioned (either the variable itself, or of implementing it).