Re: PATCH: Completion/Unix/Command/_perl: Update for 5.10.1.

On Tue, 18 Oct 2011, Simon Ruderich wrote:

---
Hello,

This patch updates _perl for Perl 5.10.1. My experience with the completion is limited so if you find any mistakes or improvements please tell me.

-    "-u[dump core after parsing script]" \
+    '-u[dump core after parsing script (obsolete)]' \

-u is still in blead perl.  Why did you add '(obsolete)'?

Other than that, it looks like you covered changes through 5.14.1 (or beyond... I checked by scanning perl{N}delta from 5101 through 5141, and then looking at the latest perl.c in blead).

For whoever applies this patch, there's a trailing space on the first line of these two (my mailer stripped it, I think -- so presumably others' might, too):

- '*::args: _normal' + '*::args: _normal'

--
Best,
Ben