Re: Some more compdefs

Peter Stephenson wrote:

> On Sun, 23 Oct 2011 20:24:08 +0200
> Julien Nicoulaud <julien.nicoulaud@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > May be a Zsh committer could start taking a look and see if some of them
> > could be integrated in Zsh ?
>
> They sound potentially very useful, but if you think any of them are
> suitable for inclusion as they stand you should probably post them to
> the list --- unless somebody else thinks they have time to look through
> them, which would be splendid, although I wouldn't assume it's likely.

On a related note, I've been updating the Solaris-specific completions I've
submitted here, but have been failing to keep pushing them.  If you'd like
to pull what we're shipping for Solaris 11, here's where they live:

    http://src.opensolaris.org/source/xref/userland/gate/components/zsh/Completion/

where there is at least one bug, in _zpool, which can be fixed with this
patch:

	--- a/components/zsh/Completion/Unix/Command/_zpool
	+++ b/components/zsh/Completion/Unix/Command/_zpool
	@@ -100,7 +100,7 @@ _zpool() {
		(clear)
			_arguments -A "-*" \
				'-F[Discard transactions to allow pool opening]' \
	-			'-n[With -F, check if discarding transactions would work' \
	+			'-n[With -F, check if discarding transactions would work]' \
				':pool name:_zfs_pool' \
				'*:virtual device:_files'
			;;

Then again, perhaps most people building zsh from source are doing so on
older releases of Solaris, where some of these completion functions may be
too far ahead, functionally.

Danek