Re: Broken mirror list in the docs

On 2011-12-02 at 23:12 +0100, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
> These work but don't seem to have zsh anymore:
> ftp://ftp.demon.nl/pub/mirrors/zsh/

demon.nl is no more, the company was sold off and split apart.  The
domain may still be in use, but it's not AFAIK actively maintained.

I was responsible for the ftp.demon.nl mirror of zsh.  As far as I'm
concerned, it's dead.

I have a colo box in NL with bandwidth not a significant concern, if we
still want another NL mirror I can throw up a vhost and make it
available over http.

-Phil