Re: Next release

On 2011-12-09 at 14:11 +0000, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> It would also be useful to document any bugs or major unexpected
> restrictions that aren't already documented.

I only implemented metafy/unmetafy for the zsh/pcre module, not the
zsh/regex module which provides the system extended regexp support.

% [[ → =~ ^(.) ]] && print $match
→
% unsetopt rematchpcre
% [[ → =~ ^(.) ]] && print $match
?
%

On the same box, bash (not using PCRE):
$ [[ → =~ ^(.) ]] && echo $BASH_REMATCH
→
$

So clearly the system regex library can handle UTF-8 just fine on this
box, so I have a place to test and might get around to it sometime soon.

-Phil