the numeric argument, or the prefix argument

Hi,

On a few places in the manpage, reference is made to 'the prefix
argument', referring to the numeric argument. I don't see any obvious
place to mention that they're the same, so should we just change all
'prefix' to 'numeric' instead? The entry for $NUMERIC and
digit-argument both don't mention 'prefix argument' at the moment.
(Incidentally, it is referred to as 'numeric prefix argument' in the
incarg and transpose-lines help, so there is a minute chance someone
could work it out already.)

--
Mikael Magnusson