Re: Bug in sh emulation

On Dec 12, 10:01am, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} the parent shell just lets the new process (whatever it's doing, just as
} long as it's in the foreground) grab the terminal --- if you search the
} code for attachtty(), and ignore the cases where we attaching to mypgrp,
} the shell's own process group, the only other ones in the parent shell
} are special cases.

OK, I'm good with that, but are you sure that the correct pgrp is
ending up attached?  I was concerned about the subshell pipeline not
receiving tty signals before, but now I'm concerned about signals
not going to the previously-attached group from which the subshell
is taking control.

As long as we don't have two forks fighting over who is the foreground
job, we're OK.