Re: PATCH: _update_alternatives: add missing options in completion

On Wed, 14 Dec 2011 13:47:49 +0100
Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 14 December 2011 05:55, Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Dec 14,  2:13am, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
> > }
> > } Any reason nobody else committed this?
> >
> > Not a reason related to the content of the patch, anyway ...
>
> In that case I guess I'll commit it. Nobody really explained our
> system to me yet ;).

Debian stuff has tended to be handled by Clint, but if you're able to
try it out, feel free to commit it...  generally with completion
functions submitted by users, whoever happens to use the tool in
question is a good person to commit it.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx>            Software Engineer
Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070                   Cambridge Silicon Radio Limited

More information can be found at www.csr.com. Follow CSR on Twitter at http://twitter.com/CSR_PLC and read our blog at www.csr.com/blog