Re: Debian bug triage

On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 00:38:22 +0100
Richard Hartmann <richih.mailinglist@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> there's about 90 Zsh bugs open in Debian as of right now[1]. Most,
> maybe all, belong upstream.
>
> I am doing a bit or triage atm and was wondering if it would be OK to
> simply compile a list of still-valid bugs and dump the URLs on this
> list. The bug reports would already contain anything needed to
> reproduce. It would save work on my, and presumably your, side to keep
> the details in the reports and not copy & reformat them here.

Anything's definitely better than nothing.  Actually having at least a
summary on this list is likely to increase the chance of someone
thinking about it, but whatever you have time for.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx>            Software Engineer
Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070                   Cambridge Silicon Radio Limited

More information can be found at www.csr.com. Follow CSR on Twitter at http://twitter.com/CSR_PLC and read our blog at www.csr.com/blog