Re: Issue with history

Hi,

the issue appeared again, without any changing to my config file since the other day.
There is still a big change that appeared in my .zsh_history:

[…]
vim .emacs
find . -name '*.c'
open -a emacs  Downloads/ddns-1.0/message.c
: 1331470574:0;ssh elma
: 1331508808:0;python/
[…]

I have really no idea why this changed, since I made no change on my .zshrc.

Hope this issue is relevant. I can provide more information if needed.
Have a nice day.

--
François