Re: Follow-up: CHECK_JOBS doesn't work when only one command was run since last Control-D

On Apr 18,  9:27pm, Bart Schaefer wrote:
}
} I *think*, if we no longer care to provide this particular (mis?)feature,
} that it would be OK to remove the "stopmsg = 2" from builtin.c:zexit().
} However, I'm not entirely confident there aren't other side-effects.

One possible side-effect being that the shell does not "try again"
when it gets a *real* EOF as opposed to reading a ctrl+d.  (Events in
the opposite order of my speculation in the earlier discussion in that
bug track.)