Re: PATCH: Use new array syntax in _getconf

On Apr 27,  9:13am, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
}
} tried git grep --cached '(j\(.\)|\1)' and looked through the matches, this
} was the only one that was obvious (to me) to convert to the new syntax.

Yeah, the other places are going to be non-obvious -- pipes into grep,
or loops over the array.

I think in previoius email I was remembering the inner "for" loop in
__git_files_relative, but now I look again that's doing character slices,
not real arrays.  Similar application of pattern matching but not really
applicable to this new syntax.