Re: zsh 4.3.17-test-2

On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 08:28:50 -0700
> On Jul 17,  9:37am, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> } Subject: Re: zsh 4.3.17-test-2
> }
> } On Mon, 16 Jul 2012 13:09:04 -0700
> } Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> } > I found an uncommitted patch to compinit that we might want:
> } > zsh-users/17051 (explicitly set IFS before using "read").
> } >
> } > Probably not critical.
> }
> } Thanks, guess that would be harmless to commit...
>
> Committed.
>
> Will you be creating a branch for 5.0.0 and moving the trunk to 5.1.0-dev
> (or some such), or are we going to proceed with all development on the
> "stable" branch now?

We only need a separate branch if we're developing some new feature
that's likely to make the shell as a whole unstable.  I don't see that
happening at the moment.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx>            Software Engineer
Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070                   Cambridge Silicon Radio Limited

More information can be found at www.csr.com. Follow CSR on Twitter at http://twitter.com/CSR_PLC and read our blog at www.csr.com/blog