Re: pkgsrc patches for zsh [was Re: tgoto issue in zsh-5.0.0]

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 10:38:03AM +0100, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> It should be as simple as this, though I can't test it directly.

Works fine.
# zsh
# ulimit -a
-t: cpu time (seconds)         unlimited
-f: file size (blocks)         unlimited
-d: data seg size (kbytes)     262144
-s: stack size (kbytes)        4096
-c: core file size (blocks)    unlimited
-m: resident set size (kbytes) 12186708
-l: locked-in-memory size (kb) 4062236
-u: processes                  160
-n: file descriptors           128
-N  9: socket buffer size (kb) unlimited
-v: virtual memory size (kb)   unlimited
-r: threads                    160

Thank you!

What's the "-N  9" part, should that be support explicitly as well?

Let me know when I start being annoying :)
 Thomas