Re: Completion collision, best way to fix

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 07:59:36AM -0700, Bart Schaefer wrote:

> In practice I'm not sure any of the distribution package maintainers
> actually take the step of removing the "irrelevant" functions from the
> tree; maybe some change the default fpath in /etc/zshrc or the like.

Given that I'm the zsh integrator for Solaris ...

Is there a way for the build process to put the "native" OS-specific
directory ahead of the rest?  If not, would a patch to do that be
appreciated?  I could take the easy way out and simply drop the BSD _pkg
from the Solaris zsh package, but it'd be nice not to have to.

Thanks,
Danek