Re: autoload -X inside an anonymous function

On Fri, 05 Oct 2012 23:54:41 +0200
Christian Neukirchen <chneukirchen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I've tracked this mystery down... I had "ignoreclosebraces" set because
> > I had been trying it out from when the option was added.
>
> I still feel bad for proposing this option.  It made nothing but trouble.

Heh.  It's not actually the option that's the problem, just one aspect
of it I missed and the fact that it revealed certain other things going
on.

Bart wrote:
> I'm generally in favor of your patch from 30718.  I'm mildly concerned
> about functions that, when executed, define or autoload other functions,
> but even if that's a real issue it could be fixed by another emulate -c
> scope.

At this stage, I'm not even sure what issues it might reveal.  I've
committed the change.