Re: Bug with long multiline strings?

On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 17:10:23 +0100
Peter Stephenson <p.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Looks like there's a Mystery Ingredient.

The only thing I've been able to think of is that some editor widget is
running, and it's doing something which isn't saving and restoring the
lexical state properly.  If it's something like that, it wouldn't be too
hard, if you can see the problem, to rustle up something that checks if
tokstr/bptr or the heap they're part of are being swept away
incorrectly.  It's not happening on any of my installations.

pws