Those patches Re: $[ 09.5 ] -- bad math expression

[>workers]

We have two patches for this.  PWS (users/17447) seems to have found
a bug with OCTAL_ZEROES that my patch (17445) won't address, though
I'm not sure what that bug is.  My C01arith.ztst patch looks for a
couple of things that Peter's doesn't -- perhaps combine tests?  In
any case there's a typo in the description part of Peter's test: