Re: git updates stalled?

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 5:16 AM, Frank Terbeck <ft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I've applied Aaron's patch and the result looks good:

[...]

> Great!   I'd vote for sooner rather than later, now. ;)

We may as well pull the trigger now.  I've stopped the cvs -> git mirroring
cronjob.  I have created a Webcode git and pushed that from the old git
repos to the new, and then renamed the 2 old repos so that they won't be
found by people who have an old link or old clone.

New repos (use ssh|git|http|https protocol, as desired):

ssh://git.code.sf.net/p/zsh/code
ssh://git.code.sf.net/p/zsh/web

Next steps:

- Someone needs to check-in Aaron's changes as the first git-specific
commit.
- When ready, someone can hit "delete" on the Cvs tool (on the admin page)
-- this won't delete the cvs, but will remove it from the headings.
- We may want to rename the zsh dir in the cvs checkout too, similar to the
git rename.
- If everything is ok, we could go ahead and delete the old-style git repos
(the ones I just renamed).  We may want to leave the cvs repo around for a
while.

I'll leave the first 2 steps to others.  I'd be glad to do the other 2, as
desired.

..wayne..