Re: Curious result from "git" completion

On Apr 4,  9:33pm, Nikolai Weibull wrote:
} Subject: Re: Curious result from "git" completion
}
} I'd assume that something's going wrong in __git_extract_aliases, but
} I can't reproduce it.  Could the whole substitution in that function
} somehow return an empty result that gets concatenated with the "\'" at
} the end?

That seems to be it.  As I said, I don't have any aliases.