Re: HIST_IGNORE_DUPS ignores lines which differ by a different number of spaces

I haven't ever really dug into this code, and the last person who did
so I think was probably Wayne when working on HIST_EXPIRE_DUPS_FIRST
back in 1999 and 2002.  It appears Zoltan did most of the work on the
*DUPS* -related stuff even longer ago than that.

With that caveat ...