Re: Alignment issue with multiple describes

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 3:59 PM, Felipe Contreras
<felipe.contreras@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 1:27 PM, Bart Schaefer
> <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Apr 21,  3:31am, Felipe Contreras wrote:

>> [*] Unfortunately the person most familiar with this code has not been
>> active in zsh development for 12 years.  On the other hand, it's been
>> 12 years and you're the first person ever to notice/mention this, so it
>> probably doesn't affect anyone's usage of the shell.
>
> It probably does, but nobody cares enough about subtle bugs in zsh.
> Specially since most completions don't use more than one _description,
> the git completion being one exception.

I was watching a video about zsh, and the bug is shown right there:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6hJ8Nqjgv8&t=22m29s

So you have one thousand watchers of this video alone seeing the bug
in full glory. Probably not the best way to show to newcomers that zsh
is polished.

--
Felipe Contreras