Reminder: Please update ChangeLog before you "git push"

There have been a couple of recent commits pushed up to origin/master at
git.code.sf.net/p/zsh/code that do not include an updated ChangeLog.
Please remember that we're not auto-generating the ChangeLog from the
git log, so if you have a change to push that's not extremely trivial,
make a ChangeLog entry and commit that as well.

This can be semi-automated with Frank's https://github.com/ft/zsh-am for
those who may have missed the thread about it.

Also we (including me) have become inconsistent about including the
zsh-workers article number in the git commit message.  If we ever do get
around to auto-generating ChangeLog, we'll need that (or need to give up
linking the ChangeLog to the mailing list).  So for now, best to get back
in the habit of including it.