Re: patch to mailcheck missing new emails

On Fri, 9 Aug 2013 14:54:29 -0500
joe M <joe9mail@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am noticing that mailcheck is missing some emails while comparing
> the files' modification time with the lastmailcheck. It is also
> missing any emails created/received while the mailcheck process is
> running.
>
> I am attaching the patch that fixes the issue. This is my first patch
> to zsh, hence, am not sure if it adheres to any guidelines.

Thanks, that looks very plausible and I've committed it (with a couple
of entirely cosmetic changes).

(Separate issue noted in passing: we should probably use zlong for
period and mailcheck to be safe; efficiency isn't really an issue.)