Re: bind key information - filename completion

On Sep 3, 11:47am, Cary Lewis wrote:
}
} My question is this: Can I someone configure zsh to use vi style of
} navigation (j is down, k is up, h is left, l is right)?

It should work to do this:

bindkey -M menuselect j down-line-or-history
bindkey -M menuselect k up-line-or-history
bindkey -M menuselect l forward-char
bindkey -M menuselect h backward-char

You may also need:

bindkey -M listscroll j down-line-or-history
bindkey -M listscroll k up-line-or-history

Both of these keymaps are explained under "The zsh/complist Module" in
the manual.