Re: coredump on C-c

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 5:31 PM, Bart Schaefer
<schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If this is an accurate backtrace, and you've accurately described the
> circumstances in which you pressed ctrl-c, t....

OK, I've managed to figure out how to reproduce this crash:

git <tab> C-c.

so your analysis about this being in the completion function is 100% correct.

I previously thought it was on exit from a program because I have a
habit of typing my command/hitting tab before the programs fully exit.

--
Eitan Adler