Re: Strange function/pipestatus behavior, maybe a scope bug?

On Oct 24,  5:46pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} Amusingly (or otherwise), running this from the command line was for a
} time consistently giving me the "no job control in this shell message",
} then it stopped, so this definitely looks like a race.

Yes, I fully expect Eitan Adler to pop up in a few weeks having managed
to crash the shell again, which will tell us what function needs to
be made signal safe now ...