Re: modify functions hierarchy (was: Install run-help and *.zwc files system wide in build system)

> BTW, at some point I've ended up with a "Doc/Doc/help" directory as well
> as a "Doc/help" directory.  Doc/Doc/help has .cvsignore and .gitignore,

.gitignore would be strange; I suppose that you mean .distfiles

> Doc/help does not ... I'm not sure how this happened.

I suppose that you have attempted to apply the patch when you were
in the Doc subdirectory: Since the files are created in the patch
out of nothing in the beginning of the patch, the patch utility would
do this without reporting a failure; only afterwards it would
report back when other files are not found.