Re: vcs_info '%r' doesn't work properly when entered a subdirectory of a git repository through a symlink

On Thu Nov 21 16:10:50 2013, Bart Schaefer wrote:
On Nov 21,  6:13pm, Aaron Schrab wrote:
}
} This sounds like it may be the same issue that was addressed by the
} patch in workers:31985 (http://www.zsh.org/mla/workers/2013/msg01038.html),
} sent by Clemens Hammacher.

That's probably true, but looking at VCS_INFO_reposub I think applying
31985 is still going to break %S in the way Hong already mentioned.

I just tested this patch, yes it did break %S.

Hong