Re: Test suite failures on static build (was: 5.0.2-test-2 is available)

On Dec 2,  5:16pm, Axel Beckert wrote:
}
} On Mon, Dec 02, 2013 at 04:01:33PM +0000, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} > On Mon, 02 Dec 2013 16:51:19 +0100
} > Axel Beckert <abe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
} > > JFTR: Probably not that important, but I get the following test-suite
} > > failures when doing a static build:
} > > Error output:
} > > (eval):pushd:5: no such file or directory: /home/abe/zsh/zsh/obj-static/testhome
} >
} > Could the exported value of HOME be funny?
}
} I don't think so:

I can't come up with any other explanation for this, either.  There is
nowhere in the normal zsh "make" process that would reference a "testhome"
path.  *Something* is exporting that into the environment.