Re: Bug report

On Dec 15,  1:30pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} > It appears that if you want to make this offset different from 1, you
} > are going to have to change countprompt() to include the offset in the
} > width of the prompt rather than just fiddle with math in the output code.
}
} I guess this is Patrick's fix to vcs?

Yeah, I should have compared your patch more closely to Patrick's original
before concluding the issue was in countprompt().

By the way, fiddling with this I discovered that I have one of the
terminals that scrolls up when anything is written to the bottom right
corner.  Vanilla "xterm" does this.