Re: BUG: ZSH freezes (on history) when systime is wrong

That sounds exactly like what happened. Curious combination of events
leading to failure.
And indeed, as in the previous report: it's nasty, because one cannot open
a terminal to fix it!
I have a minimal system (I wouldn't have been able to delete the lock
manually),
such that I was forced to reboot with emergency as a kernel line
parameter,chroot into my system and open a bash shell in order to fix it.

Arjen Rouvoet
*a.j.rouvoet@xxxxxxxxx <a.j.rouvoet@xxxxxxxxx>*
T: 06 - 19943967