Re: PATCH: P glob qual appends words when negated

On Sep 10,  7:24pm, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: P glob qual appends words when negated
}
} This is less often useful than prepending, but mplayer has backwards
} option parsing, possibly other programs do too. A is already taken and
} I'm not sure if this is worth a separate letter. Does anyone object to
} the relative grossness of using negation for this?

Hrm.  I do have one misgiving about this ... which is that negation,
once on, applies to all flags that follow until it is turned off.

However, I note that the o and O flags use negation in a simailar
way (though the fact that there are two makes that less interesting).

So this is probably OK.