Re: bug with completion in quotes

On Oct 12,  6:51pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} Although that function is a permanent black stain on my soul, before I
} send others on wild goose chases I don't think it can be the culprit
} here since I think it's *only* used for recursive quotes.  I'm now
} wondering about get_comp_string() from line 1676 in zle_tricky.c,
} including the grumpy comment I would guess is from me, since they usually
} are, around line 1686.  However, I haven't gone into the nitty gritty.

It's definitely get_comp_string(), probably via getkeystring() in utils.c

See my earlier email.