Re: [austin-group] Re: clarification on $*/$@

Hi Bart,

the discussion is at
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.standards.posix.austin.general/9972
where there have been more said about zsh

I'm not sure it's very productive to have a separate discussion
here, but the austin group list is a subscribers only list, so I
suppose CCing zsh-workers wouldn't work well.

In any case, my understanding is that zsh (in sh emulation) is
POSIX compliant by all interpretations of it (as it's quite
unclear) and is the most consistent implementation, so I don't
think zsh should change anything in that regard.

Cheers,
Stephane