Re: PATCH: make kill ring work in vi mode

On Oct 30, 12:42am, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
}
} I'm not too happy with the way this interacts with undo. I'd prefer that
} undo would revert everything to before the put instead of stepping back
} through each yank-pop. This seems to be consistent with emacs though so
} I'm probably stuck with it. I may also look further at what happens with
} . (vi-repeat-change).

I think you should be able to store an undo point somewhere specific to
vi-mode and then undo back to that point?  Just internally play around
with UNDO_CHANGE_NO?

--
Barton E. Schaefer