Re: Test failures on MacOS with latest pull from git

On Nov 1,  3:08am, Jun T. wrote:
}
} This suggests me that the problem is in the pty library of BSD's
} (or zpty module of zsh). I suspect that '^W' is treated as the
} 'werase' special character by the tty of slave zsh.

That's a good hypothesis, but a little strange because the zsh that
starts up on the pty ought to be resetting that (just as one starting
in a terminal window would).  It'd be nice to know what that's (not)
happening ... and then perhaps the setup that's sent to the pty before
the tests begin should include some other stty calls.