Re: free() error on simple input scripts

On Dec 10, 12:45am, Jun T. wrote:
}
} What is the "correct" behavior for the input backslash-null?

Meta should always be Meta, even after a backslash; the whole point
of the Meta byte is that it introduces a two-character pair that
represents a single character, and the backslash should precede
whatever the represented character is, resulting in a 3-byte token
when backslash means "quote the next character" (which I think it
always does mean during gettokstr).

} The following may be a possibility but I'm not sure.
} (The ifdef DEBUG part is copied from line 1059 in the same file)

I agree with Peter that this patch looks correct.